Sunday, October 21, 2007

Laura and Ethan come to visit us


Jensen and mommy watching Ethan.
Look at me!! I'm a big boy now.
Dinner time
It's play time.

WOW!!! I am so lucky to get a kiss from Aunt Sarah

My friend Laura and her son, Ethan, came over this past week to visit with Jensen. Jensen and Ethan were born on the same day, just hours apart. Laura and I taught 2nd grade together, but now she is a stay at home mom to Ethan. It was fun seeing the two boys interact. Ethan loved Jensen and squealed and laughed. Jensen wasn't quite sure what to make of another little one. He just wanted mommy to hold him. Ethan was content no matter who was holding him or where he was. He is a very easy going baby! My favorite picture is of me kissing him and his expression. ADORABLE!

Karen has entered him in the radio station's Most Kissable Baby contest (KISS FM) so go and vote for Jensen!

No comments: