Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lethal Luau

I have always loved the theater. In high school, I loved being in school plays and acting. To stay in touch with my theater buddies, once in college, I would have them over during Christmas to do a murder mystery dinner. We always had so much fun. My mom last year bought me a murder mystery dinner called Lethal Luau. I thought it was so cool, but I was worried about finding a group of people that would participate. Chuck and I had decided to get a group of our friends together and just see how it would go...well- we all had a blast! We gathered for drinks...compliments of the Braatens. We had appetizers and our Mai Tai drinks and then we were ready for round one. Well, everyone got VERY into the game. People were throwing accusations left and right! No one wanted to stop after round one to eat. We enjoyed a Hawaiian themed menu of Kahlua pig, rice, and salad. Then it was back to the game. We finished round 2 and 3 and then it was time for each of us to guess who the murderer was...most of us picked Chuck...AKA Chief Wiki- Wiki. He seemed to have all of the evidence piled up against him. But Melissa and Chris picked Jeff's character...AKA Joey Breakers- a surfer dude that was jealous that his friend had all the money, women and glory! It was a lot of fun:) Hope you enjoy the pics!












1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

This was so much fun! We can't wait to do it again!!