



Babysitting Jensen is an adventure now that he is mobile. He likes to look out the window a lot. (So does Max) He likes to play with his toys and have you read books to him. I was reading Yummy/ Yucky and he thinks it is hilarious! Mom and Dad had a fun but quick wedding reception that they attended. The little boy went down without a fuss and Uncle Chuck and Auntie Sarah watched golf...some kind of big tournament where Tiger Woods was on FIRE! He was hitting all sorts of Eagles. Forgot what it was called, but it was exciting.
Today I got my haircut, so hopefully I will get new pics out soon with my new "do".


2 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a good time together. Jensen is getting so big! Are y'all doing anything special for your Anniversary?
I like your new blog design. Very cute!
Post a Comment