



We had such a great time at Jill's wedding. The storm didn't stop us from a fabulous evening out! Jill looked gorgeous in her dress. We had some personal drama that was going on during the wedding...our phones kept lighting up that someone was trying to reach us...turns out it was Billy saying that they were heading up from Houston. Mom, dad, Karen, and I were all attending the same wedding. He was stressing because he couldn't get a hold of ANYONE! Well, the good thing about a Presbyterian wedding is that we were in and out in about 40 minutes, so he wasn't let hanging for very long. We arrived at Northwood Country Club, where Karen had gotten married. The waiters were bringing around drinks and sushi to nibble on. The doors opened and we went to get a "good seat". I like to be close to the dance floor to see all the action. In the four corners of the room they had four different food stations. My favorite was the potato bar that had both sweet and mashed as well as the BEST mac and cheese I've ever tasted!
The music was fun, the laughter was plenty and we really enjoyed reconnecting with all of our Canyon Creekers! At this stage of my life we don't have many weddings to attend any more so I am very happy when one rolls my way...especially one so elegant as this one!


5 comments:
Hey girl! Thanks for asking your cousin for info on SD. It was very helpful. Looks like y'all had a good time at the wedding. Her cake was really pretty.
I'm with you on the wedding stage. Too bad, because they are a blast!
What great pictures Sarah! You look splendid and it is obvious you had a great time.
AHH! I made your BLOG!!
Love all the pictures! The Enzser clan is GREAT!!
Love ya!
We are keeping the name a secret until we officially own it :) But it is catchy and fits what we want to do!
Post a Comment