
I had such a nice, and relaxing weekend. My sister's family were all visiting the Raquet's for Patty's birthday, so after Chuck finished some studying, we drove up to Allen to check out the new Vera Bradely store. They have their new spring fabrics out.
I found a tech case in this happy floral print for my new camera.
The pattern is called Hope's Garden a part of the proceeds goes towards Breast Cancer awareness. We ran around town to finish a few errands and then stopped by my parent's house for a nice visit and a glass of wine.
I have been so upset since my favorite restaurant closed down. The Plano Tavern had the best burgers and we have been looking for a burger to match it. Down the street from my parent's house is a new burger joint that just opened up. Chuck and I went in to check it out. It is called Kenny's Burger Joint. It was crowed, so we ordered our cheeseburgers to go. It was delicious! I am so happy to find another tasty burger.
Now it is Sunday, and I have been watching my rented movies. I watched Atonement and Sex in the City- the movie. And that is my idea of a pretty perfect weekend!


1 comment:
I'm still bummed about The Tavern also :(. Your weekend sounds great to me!
Post a Comment