Thursday, June 26, 2008

So Chuck and I decided that we need to get away for a vacation!
We have booked a trip down to the Mayan Riviera in a few weeks.
I have a link if you would like to preview our resort.
http://paradisusrivieracancun.travel/
Something to definitely look forward to...now what to wear!!!

6 comments:

The Trost's said...

How fun and relaxing! Enjoy your time together. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back.

Varner said...

Sounds wonderful and looks beautiful. Just looking at the pictures I could imagine being there. Have a great time!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Ohhhh yeah! That looks nice. Can't wait to see pics!!

Jeff and Steph said...

y'all suck!!!! I'm coming along and you can't do anything about it!!!! Have a great time.

Just wanted you to know that Steph and I think about y'all all the time.

Jeff

Amy said...

Jealous!!!!

Amy said...

Can I come too?