So I had my first Christmas party of the season this past weekend. It was a fabulous party! My sister's neighbor, Jennifer and I have hung out on several occasions with my sis and I got invited this year to her annual party. I went to grab my camera that I thought was on the charger...turns out that I didn't have it plugged in, so my battery was dead. Another neighbor, Tracey brought her camera and took a few pics that I can post later when she sends it to me.
Jennifer's house is gorgeous! It looked like something right out of a Pottery Barn catalog. She had different food and drink stations set up around the house. Each table was adorned with her best silver and crystal. On the buffet, she had spicy BBQ meatballs, tortellini and olive skewers, an assortment of cheeses and crackers, puff pastries and 2 delicious hot dips. On the dessert table she had this beautiful white cake that looked to have coconut sprinkles, homemade fudge, and several other homemade desserts.
We had good conversations and the time flew by. Her house was so warm and inviting you didn't want to leave! We are going to do a cookie exchange with some of the same girls that I met at the party, including Jennifer...what to make, what to make!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment