Saturday, January 10, 2009
Stomach Flu
While we were in Houston celebrating Harrison's first birthday, we were struck down with the stomach virus. It took a full 6 days to recover. My team mates at school were amazing and did all my sub plans. I am happy to be eating real food again, but have not had the energy to do much else. Birthday pics are coming...just give me a little more time to get up to speed:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry - that is no fun. M got it on Thursday evening - we were up with her ALL night. She is still not eating, only nursing. I am just praying that G doesn't get, or Matt or I too.
I'm so sorry that you got to sick. Yuck! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Thankgoodness for good coworkers
Oh, I saw that yogurt place you mentioned on my blog. I wondered if it was like the one I went to.
Post a Comment