Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie Exchange


So I went to my first cookie exchange on Sunday with some of my sister's neighbors. I did my Great Grandma Distad's thumbprint cookies and then chocolate peppermint cupcakes with peppermint sprinkles on top. I was upset that all the jelly ran out of my cookies, so I am making more over the break to perfect it. My mom said that I probably over-filled them, so I will be more careful the next round. The good news is that they all tasted yummy. We had so much fun talking and drinking that it was almost 10 o'clock before we started trading cookies. It was a lot of fun! My camera battery died once I got there, so all you get to see is my stuff that I took at home.

1 comment:

The Trost's said...

They still look yummy to me! Cute cupcakes too!